We support LGBTIQA+ young people, their families and carers with information, resources and connections to services.
As part of this service we:
- run the Alphabet Crew social group for LGBTIQA+ people and friends aged 12 to 18 years
- engage LGBTIQA+ people aged 14 to 25 years in leadership roles and positive action through the North East Pride Collective (the crew behind the annual Rainbow Ball event)
- assist schools, services, and community organisations with information, secondary consultations, and training
- advocate for systems change to make services inclusive and accessible to LGBTIQA+ people.
We are not a crisis service. If you need urgent help call 000.
Our Gender Service provides support, information and referral for:
- Gender-questioning, trans, gender diverse and non-binary young people aged 17 years and under
- Parents, carers and family members
- GPs and other service providers
headspace provides services that are welcoming to LGBTIQA+ young people and their families, and responsive to their needs, including
- training and employment support
- alcohol and drug support
- mental health support.
We are a free service for anyone wanting LGBTIQA+ youth advice, information or action.
We are located at 155 High Street, Wodonga.
Contact the WayOut Wodonga project worker:
- Phone (02) 6022 8888
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow WayOut Wodonga on Facebook
- Follow WayOut Wodonga on Instagram
You do not need a referral to access this service.