Note: We are not a crisis service. If you need help urgently, call 000, visit the Lifeline website or call Lifeline on 13 11 14.
We provide a family-centred multidisciplinary approach to assessment, support and treatment.
We also provide:
- Peer support
- One-to-one parenting support
- School support
- Parenting programs
- Family get-togethers
We work closely with other Gateway Health services as part of our wrap-around service model including:
- WayOut Wodonga – Check out their page for more information about the supports available for LGBTIQA+ young people under 25 years.
- The Gender Identity Group – A therapeutically-based support group for people aged 12 to 25 running fortnightly at headspace Albury Wodonga.
We are a community-led service, driven by the needs of our community and responding with group work programs such as the Gender Identity Group.
If you have ideas and would like to see change or development in your community please share with us so we can work together to create a better outcome for our young people.
This is a free service available for children aged from 3 to 17 years and their families.
- Location: 155 High Street, Wodonga
- Open hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
For a confidential appointment:
- Contact the Gender Service Care Coordinator – email GenderService@gatewayhealth.org.au
- Call reception on (02) 6022 8888 (Freecall 1800 657 573)
- Visit Gateway Health reception at 155 High Street, Wodonga
Please note: Referrals are not required for initial contact with the Gender Service Care Coordinator and for services other than gender-affirming medical care.
Referrals will be needed for patients requiring psychiatry and multidisciplinary clinics.