This service is helpful for those who are unfamiliar with what supports are available to them and how to access them.
Our Access and Support Care Coordinators can assist you to engage with services such as:
- Home maintenance
- Domestic services
- Personal care
- Home modifications, aids and equipment
- Help with meals
- Nursing and allied health services
These services are designed to help you stay living independently at home as you age.
We can help you:
- contact My Aged Care
- think about any questions you have for the assessment process
- understand how services work
- understand the steps involved to apply for a service
- find out if there are any costs involved
- find out what services may be available and how they can suit your needs and lifestyle.
This is a free service available across North East Victoria for:
- People over 65 years
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples over 50 years
- People who are having trouble getting assistance to live independently at home
To access this service:
- Phone (03) 5723 2000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals can also be made through My Aged Care.