Services available include:
- Chronic disease management
- Health checks
- Skin checks
- Minor surgical procedures
- Mental health services and counselling
- Group sessions for certain conditions
- Electrocardiogram (E.C.G)
- Spirometry (breathing test)
- Antenatal care
- Men’s health
- Women’s health (including cervical screening, family planning, contraception, menopause issues)
- Unplanned pregnancy counselling
- Sexual health including HIV, TasP and PrEP (please refer also to ‘Clinic 35’)
- Hepatitis C
- Multicultural and refugee health
- Gender service
- Workcover and TAC
- Pre-employment and general medicals
- Case-conferencing including telehealth
- Wound care
- Nursing care
Please feel free to phone, email or ask at reception if you want to know what other services are available.
Services offered at our Wodonga site are open to all members of the public and are generally free.
Service is available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Please make an appointment.
- Phone: (02) 6022 8888
- Location: 155 High Street, Wodonga
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org