Services available include:
- Diabetes education
- Chronic disease management
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
- Health checks
- Skin checks
- Minor surgical procedures
- Mental health services and counselling
- Electrocardiogram (E.C.G)
- Sexual and reproductive health (including PrEP, TASP, HIV)
- Spirometry (breathing test)
- Antenatal Care (after baby’s birth)
- Women’s Health – PAP Smears, Family Planning, Contraception, Menopause
- Unplanned pregnancy options counselling
- Termination of pregnancy (in association with other service providers)
- Men’s Health
- T.A.C. and Workcover
- Pre-employment and General Medicals
- Case Conferencing including telehealth
- Wound Care
- Nursing Care
- End of life issues
Please feel free to phone, email or ask at reception if you want to know what other services are available.
Services offered at our Wangaratta site are open to all members of the public and are generally free.
Available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
It is better to make an appointment, but you can come at any time and wait to be seen. Let reception staff know that you are there.
- Phone: (03) 5723 2000
- Location: 45-47 Mackay Street, Wangaratta
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org