Our clinic focuses on the more vulnerable and under-screened groups in the community, such as young people.
We provide information and support for the following:
- Sexual health education
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV care
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention
- Pregnancy tests
- Cervical screening tests
- Contraception options
- Free condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Implanon insertion/removal
- IUD insertion/removal
- Unplanned pregnancy
- Termination of pregnancy:
- Referrals to Albury Wodonga Health for Surgical Termination of Pregnancy (STOP)
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTOP)
When you visit Clinic 35, you will be assessed by a registered nurse with specialised training in sexual and reproductive health. The nurse will help you decide what is the right kind of support for you.
In some cases, the nurse may refer you to see your own doctor, or alternatively refer you to other specialist services including our General Practitioner (GP) service.
The service is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday at our Wodonga and Wangaratta sites.
There is no cost to attend Clinic 35. This is a free service open to anyone.
Our doctor may provide you with a prescription for some medications. You will need to get any prescriptions filled at your local pharmacy at your cost.
Contact us to make an appointment: