The Orange Door premises are designed to be safe and welcoming to the Border community, providing a more visible contact point so that people know where to go for support and assistance.
We help people to understand and identify family violence and child wellbeing issues.
Please contact us if:
- someone close to you (partner, family member, carer or parent) is hurting you, controlling you, or making you feel afraid
- you are a child or young person who doesn’t have what you need to be okay
- you are worried about the safety of a friend or family member
- you need more support with the care of children because of money issues, illness, addiction, grief, isolation or conflict
- you are worried about the safety of a child or young person
- you need help to change your behaviour and stop using violence in your relationships
The Orange Door is located at:
- 60 Reid Street, Wangaratta
- Upper Murray Family Care 27-29 Stanley Street, Wodonga.
This service is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Phone 1800 271 157
- Email email@example.com