Our counsellors can work with you on the following concerns:
- Mild to moderate anxiety and/or depression
- Family/parenting concerns (individuals only)
- Purpose and direction challenges
- Identity and self-confidence issues
- Mild to moderate trauma
- History of abandonment and neglect
- History of poor attachment and/or isolation
- Grief and loss
- Stress management
- Rural recovery issues
- History of abuse (where there are currently no safety issues)
- Relationship counselling (for couples or individuals – please note Intake Clinicians are required to speak with both clients if couples counselling is requested).
This is a free service for people aged 22 and over living in Victoria.
To enquire about our counselling services contact Gateway Health reception: