Our Endorsed Midwife provides the following services:
- Bulk billed (Medicare-funded) pregnancy care across the entire pregnancy journey
- Preconception (family planning)
- Pregnancy care (antenatal and postnatal)
- Women’s health care (before, during and after pregnancy)
- Pregnancy-related pathology and ultrasound referrals
- Prescriptions for pregnancy and women’s health-related medications
- Referrals to other pregnancy and women’s health specialists if required
- Collaboration with other members of the pregnancy care team within Gateway Health and externally, including the place of birth
Our Endorsed Midwife offers a bulk-billed service that is available to all women.
You can access the Endorsed Midwife Care Program at Gateway Health in Wodonga – Wednesdays and Fridays from 9.30am to 4.30pm (days and times may vary).
Contact reception for an appointment – 02 6022 8888