We can help with a number of issues and conditions, including:
- Painful feet
- Corns and calluses
- Care of injuries and wounds
- Ingrown toenails
- Education and advice on footwear
- Review, assessment, and prescription of orthotics (devices that help to treat foot problems)
The service is available to anyone who may need it, from Wangaratta and Wodonga, and at other locations by arrangement.
Gateway Health podiatrists can also be accessed regularly at locations in:
- St Johns Retirement Village in Wangaratta
- Illoura Residential Aged Care in Wangaratta
In some cases, home visits may be arranged, as part of our District Nursing service.
Most services are free or low-cost depending on eligibility. If fees apply we will discuss this with you.
There is a $10 out-of-pocket cost for all clients attending clinic-based appointments.
If you have a Medicare card you have to pay the full cost upfront and Medicare will then refund the full amount less the $10 out-of-pocket cost.
Further information is available from our offices:
- Wodonga (02) 6022 8888
- Wangaratta (03) 5723 2000
- Myrtleford (03) 5731 3500
- Email email@example.com
Offices open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
Visitors to Myrtleford office by appointment only.