We can assist you in a variety of ways, such as:
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Information and education on alcohol and drugs
- Access and referral to residential withdrawal and rehabilitation services
- Harm reduction strategies
- Treatment, advocacy and support
- Therapeutic case management, referrals and other support services
- Support for generalist agencies that work with young people
- Support and referral to appropriate services for carers and families
This is a free and confidential service for people aged 12 to 25 years across North East Victoria. You do not need a Health Care or Medicare card to access this service.
We are located at Gateway Health in Wangaratta and Wodonga, with regular outreach services provided to the communities of Benalla, Mansfield, Myrtleford, Beechworth, Mount Beauty, Corryong, Tallangatta, and Alpine regions. We can also provide services to additional townships on an as needs basis.
We understand the important step in accessing our services, so we can visit you at your home, school, or another place that suits you.
To access this service:
- Phone (02) 6055 9555
- Email headspaceAW@gatewayhealth.org.au
If you are an organisation seeking to refer a young person to this service: