The important work of Gateway Health is made possible with the support of our patients and clients, as well as our partners and other stakeholders.
There are many ways you can get involved and help us to improve our services and activities.
- Join a community advisory group
- Contribute to strategic plans and policies
- Support research and evaluation into health and wellbeing
- Help design Gateway Health materials and resources for your community
- Provide feedback about our services and programs so we can make them better
- Register as a volunteer for one of our programs
Or something else – our needs for community participation can vary at different times depending on what major activities are happening.
You can register your interest and we will let you know when opportunities come up that you might like to join in.
If you are interested in getting involved please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
It’s a great way to give back to your community and to help others.