We encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies including people with lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, those from linguistically diverse backgrounds, people from the LGBTIQA+ community, and people experiencing health inequalities.
How to apply for a position with Gateway Health
- Click on a position to see the position description and requirements.
- Read our advice for applicants before applying for an available position.
- Email your full application to email@example.com.
You must include:
- Up-to-date resume
- Cover letter
- Relevant qualifications
- Statement addressing the selection criteria
- Proof of Current Victorian Employee Working with Children Check
- Employment Disclosure Application Form
Note: All health workers are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This means you need to have received three doses of the vaccine or have an approved medical contraindication certificate. If successful in your job application you will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status.